The future of dentistry is digital and the Victoria Road Dental Clinic and Facial Aesthetics is at the forefront of this change.
The iTero® Scanner fits with the Victoria Road Dental Clinic perfectly and as such we are very excited to bring this service to you. The VRDC is moving forward with the world and becoming digital in its work. The scanner brings speed, reliability and fantastic visuals to be used by your clinicians and to be shared with you.
What are the benefits of dental digital scanning?
- It can now provide 3D visualisation of your teeth and restorations in colour, showing defective restorations, cavities and malformations in teeth.
- It can monitor, with accuracy, tooth loss caused by grinding, erosion or over brushing that is becoming an ever increasing problem.
- It can highlight areas that are difficult to clean time and the lapse software can show the differences in serial scans over time as a video.
- Simulate how teeth can look if you want them straightened
- The iTero® can be used to record dental crown, bridge, inlay, onlay and veneer preparations allowing laboratory construction without an the need for a dental impression.
- Impression-free so no need to apply material in your mouth. Particularly useful for those patients that suffer with gagging, retching and claustrophobia.
- Scanning is optional and can be carried out during your examination Scans are stored in a cloud for future access.
Contact the practice on 01895 636121 or speak to your dental clinician to learn more.
Industry-leading, open-choice imaging lets you view images in 3D. Easy visualization improves visibility and chairside communication with patients.
HIGH-DEFINITION MULTI-TOUCH DISPLAY
Scanned images appear instantly with crisp definition on the 19″ high- definition, multi-touch display. The display also works with latex, vinyl, and nitrile gloves.
Intuitive operation can transform clinical workflows. Spin, pinch zoom, and process images with a touch.
With a scan capture time of 40-50 milliseconds, iTero Element is designed to capture 20 scans per second, instead of the current iTero scanner’s one scan per second.
View colour images to easily distinguish between gingival and dental tissue for more precise clinical evalutation.
CONVENIENT COUNTER STAND OPTION
Integrate iTero Element as a stationary scanner within the operatory.