Cosmetic dentistry services near me in Harrow:
Cosmetic dentistry refers to the different processes which improve the appearance of the teeth and gums. Teeth whitening, veneers and dental implants are some of the services we offer which dramatically improve your overall smile by correcting discoloured, crooked and absent teeth.
Here at your local dentist VRDC, we feel we offer the best teeth whitening, veneer and dental implant services near Harrow. For a private dentist in Harrow specialising in cosmetic dentistry, contact our team.
If you are searching the internet for a cosmetic dentist near me in Harrow, give our dental surgery a call now on: 01895 636121
The main causes of teeth discolouration include:
- Drinks- such as caffeine and wine
- Foods- such as potatoes and apples
- Poor dental hygiene- lack of brushing, flossing, using mouthwash.
- Certain medications
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a process whereby your teeth are bleached with the purpose of making them lighter. Teeth whitening should be performed by a dentist or another regulated dental professional.
Why teeth whitening? Harrow– Victoria Road.
- Over time teeth will naturally darken with age.
- Teeth whitening effects can last up to several years when cared for correctly.
- The procedure does no harm to your teeth or gums and is completely safe.
- Teeth can be lightened to the shade of your choice.
- Whitening toothpaste is a temporary solution with far less noticeable results.
Professional teeth whitening procedures Harrow – Victoria Road:
Boutique whitening is our home whitening solution. Your dentist will assess and discuss the suitability for this treatment before proceeding. The first stage will involve taking impressions of your teeth to make a bespoke whitening tray that will fit your mouth perfectly. When the whitening trays are fitted at the second stage your dentist will provide you with the instructions and whitening gel to take home. This treatment usually takes 2 weeks.
Enlighten is our premier whitening system. Embraced by celebrities and public figures as the only whitening treatment to guarantee a B1 shade regardless of how badly stained your teeth are at the beginning. Prior to treatment, we take impressions of your teeth to create a custom set of whitening trays and provide you with a serum that lowers tooth sensitivity. When the trays return from the laboratory, your dentist will confirm that they fit and provide you with instructions on how to apply the whitening gel. You will wear them for two weeks, with the gel concentration increasing during the second week. Once the two weeks are over, we will complete the process with a 40-minute in-surgery whitening treatment and show you how to maintain your sparkling new smile.
How much does teeth whitening cost in Harrow at Victoria Road?
All treatments and procedures are bespoke. For pricing please enquire via phone 01895 636121
What are veneers?
A porcelain veneer is when a thin piece of porcelain is used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while also providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel. The treatment provides a natural appearance with minimal tooth adjustment. It is often the material of choice for those looking to make slight position alterations or changes to the tooth size or colour.
Why Veneers? Victoria road– Harrow
- Can last up to twenty years before requiring replacement.
- A thorough dental routine will ensure they last.
- Correct issues such as chipped, uneven and worn teeth.
- An option for teeth that do not respond well to whitening procedures.
How are porcelain veneers applied at Victoria Road- Harrow?
After a consultation to assess the suitability of your teeth, being fitted with dental veneers requires two visits. During the first session, your dentist may gently remove a small layer of your tooth enamel to support a suitable bonding surface for your veneers. Then a precise impression is taken of your teeth to serve as a model for the new restorative treatment. When the veneers come back from the dental laboratory, we will call to arrange an appointment to bond the veneers with a special dental adhesive after ensuring that you are pleased with the results.
How much do veneers cost at Victoria Road– Harrow?
All of our treatments and procedures are bespoke For pricing please enquire via phone 01895 636121
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are a permanent way of replacing missing teeth. Metal posts or frames are surgically positioned into the jawbone below your gums. Your dentist will then mount replacement teeth onto the posts.
Why dental implants? Victoria road– Harrow.
- Other options such as dentures and bridges often lead to bone deterioration.
- Dentures and bridges can interfere with eating, talking, smiling and many other daily activities.
- Dental implants are very durable, meaning they are the most cost-effective solution.
- Dental implants keep your teeth in place, unlike dentures which can easily become loose.
How much do dental implants cost at Victoria Road-Harrow?
All treatments and procedures are bespoke. For further enquiries please contact us on 01895 636121
Why choose Victoria Road dental practice– Harrow.
- Over 50 years of experience- Our team of highly experienced dental professionals are committed to delivering the latest knowledge and expertise.
- Latest technology- equipped with the latest technology
- A five-star experience- Patient comfort and care is our key motto.
- All our recommended work is guaranteed for 1 year subject to regular examinations with our practice and provided there has been no external trauma.
To book a consultation or for further enquiries please contact us on: 01895 636121
Dipesh Patel is the content writer for Victoria Road Dental Clinic and updates our blog regularly with helpful advice and new information.